Sam4s ER-900 Multi-Use ECRs from the World’s Leading ECR Builder
- Choose a flat keyboard model for food service or a raised keyboard model for retail environments.
- Two-line alpha-numeric display shows each item as it is entered.
- Connects to popular POS peripherals. Best Applications
- Food Service: Quick Service, Sandwich, Ice Cream, Deli, Cafeteria and Concessions
- Simple Table Service: Diners, Ethnic/Specialty Restaurants, Bar & Grill
- Independent Retail Merchants, Especially Simple Retail Scanning
- Simple Franchise Concepts
SAM4s ER-925, ER-945
For Retail Merchants
Retail, Gift Shops, Convenience Stores, Beer/Wine/Liquor, Specialty Food, Produce, Meat, Main Street Merchants
The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 21 keyboard PLU keys and can be expanded by your SAM4s dealer to 63 PLU keys. Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys. Large key size ensures easy-to-read key labels. Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the fly using the not-found PLU registration feature.
SAM4s ER-920, ER-940
For Food Service
Cafeterias, Quick Service, Concessions, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt Stands, Hamburger, Sandwich, Pizza, Coffee, Bakery, Deli’s, Bars
Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged. A simplified check tracking feature is available for bars and cafes.
Popular Components Included
An extremely cost-effective and environmentally friendly bundle – each ER-900 series register includes a high quality cash drawer, high-speed thermal printer(s), and a rear customer display.
Choose a single printer or traditional receipt and journal model. Both versions provide fast, quiet thermal printing. Drop-in loading simplifies paper changing and virtually eliminates paper jamming.
Receipt & Journal Printer Models; ER-940, ER-945
Use a two-printer model when a customer receipt and a traditional real-time printed journal is needed for sales archival.
Single Printer Models; ER-920, ER-925
Single printer models are best for receipt-only or journal-only applications. If you choose a single printer model for printing receipts, you can record your journal electronically in the register’s memory.
Single printer models are best for receipt only or journal-only applications. If a receipt and a sales journal is needed, the journal can be archived electronically for printing at endof-day, can be collected on an SD card, or can be polled and collected by a PC. A variety of electronic journal reports are available that allow you to quickly audit selected activities.
Insure Speed, Security and Efficiency
Electronic payment sales can be processed in a single step at the SAM4s ER-900 with an optional DataTran™ integrated payment appliance.
- The ER-900 Series is electronic payment and gift card processing ready – no additional software modules are required.
- Free gift card processing is available through selected processing partners.
- Transactions can be processed in two seconds or less using the latest IPTranTM or TwinTranTM technology and a persistent internet connection.
- The ER-900 payment application has been validated by the PCI Security Standards Council. The SAM4s ER-900 Series Payment Application listing can be viewed at the PCI Security Standards Council website.
POS Connections and Options
Standard RS-232C Communication
- Direct or Modem PC Communications with Optional Polling Software
- Kitchen Printer
- Slip Printer
- Coin Dispenser
- Pole Display
- Kitchen Video
- Video Surveillance
- Liquor Dispenser
- DataTran™ Integrated Credit
Commercial Grade Construction, Long-Lasting and Serviceable
Available Through Memory Allocation*:
- Up to 22,000 PLUs
- Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers
- Up to 99 Group Totals
- Up to 500 Hard or Soft Guest Checks
- Up to 2 Price Levels per PLU
- Up to 100 Mix & Match Discounts
- Up to 50,000 Lines of Electronic Journal
Programmable Keyboard Functions
- 8 Charge Keys
- 10 One-Touch Macro Keys
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys
For Convenience and Accuracy
- Automatic Tax Calculation for Up to 4 Rates or Tables
- Cancel Sale Function
- Key Lock Controlled Transaction Void
- Check Cashing
- Post Tendering
- Hash PLU Status
- Training Mode
- Not-Found PLU
- Condensed Journal (ER-940/ER-945)
Customized Quality Receipts
- Pre & Post Graphic Logos
- Up to 6-Line Pre & Post Messages
- Complete Receipt on Request
- Complete Financial Report
- Individual Clerk/Cashier Report
- Hourly Sales Analysis
- Reporting for Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers
- PLU, Group and Stock Reports
- Period-To-Date Financial, Hourly, Cashier, Group and PLU Reports
- Sales by Day Report for 31 Days
- Open Check Report
* Note: Memory capacity was enhanced beginning with March 2012 production. Check with your local authorized dealer to verify exact feature limits.
All product features are subject to change without notice.