Low-Cost ECR with High Speed Thermal Printing
- Drop-In Paper Loading and Graphic Logo Printing
- Electronic Journal Captures Transaction Information
- 500 PLUs; 12 PLU Category Keys (NLUs)
- Up To 10 Clerks or Cashiers With Separate Report Totals
- Four Tax Rates or Tax Tables With Value Added Tax (VAT) Capability
- RS-232C Communications Port For POS Peripherals – Scale, Kitchen Printer, Coin Dispenser, Pole Display, or PC
The ER-380 is a perfect choice for any small retail or food service business. The high-speed thermal printer provides receipts that match the quality of high-cost POS equipment. Built-in memory can be assigned to capture transaction information for later sorting and review (electronic journal). The flexible ER-380 keyboard can be configured with the exact functions you require, providing security, cash control and critical sales information.
- Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with open drawer switch.
- Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray.
- Ten position front and rear displays with a rear pop-up display standard.
- 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
- 4000 lines electronic journal are available.
- 500 price look ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset item registration. For direct registrations, 12 NLUs (PLUs) are located on the ER-380 keyboard.
- 20 group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that are assigned to each group. Each PLU can be assigned to up to three different groups.
- Up to 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals.
- A partial programmable keyboard allowing customized placement of functions, as they are needed.
- Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept food stamp payments.
- Check, cash, and up to eight charge keys.
- Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, group and sales by hour.
- Dimensions: 153/4″W x 173/4″D x 101/2″H (400mm W x 450mm D x 266mmH)
- Weight: 29 lbs. (13 kg)
- Operator Display: Blue Fluorescent Display Panel, 10 Digits
- Customer Display: Pop-Up Turret Display, 10 Digits
- Printer: Shin-Heung STM-210 Thermal Line Printer
- Paper Roll: 21/4” x (58mm) x 80mm
- Power Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz,
- Power Consumption: Approx. 25W (Regularity)
- Operation Temperature: 32°F – 113°F (0°C – 45°C)
- Humidity Range: 30% to 80% RH
- Memory Protection Battery: Full charge for 24 hours
All product features are subject to change without notice.